Atari®, one of the world’s most iconic consumer brands and creators of interactive entertainment, is delighted to announce that one of its bestsellers, RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures, arrives on November 1 as a Deluxe version on Xbox and PlayStation for the very first time, and will be re-released on Nintendo Switch! Physical versions will be available on November 3
Check out the RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures Deluxetrailer below
RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures Deluxe is the official update to the fan-favorite theme park simulator, introducing 80 new rides and attractions, including seasonally themed rides, bringing the total number of rides to 200! The new, improved user interface enables the use of console controllers , making theme park development a breeze, and making the game accessible to all ages. Optimized ride creation gives players the chance to create ever crazier, gravity-defying attractions: banked turns, descents, loops – anything’s possible!
The Deluxe version is a simplified , more accessible version of the theme park building game that has been a hit for decades. Players will be able to design entire parks, customize rides, configure attractions and maintain beautiful landscapes, all with the aim of entertaining and satisfying their visitors. Three game modes optimized for use with console controllers will challenge players to unleash their creativity and put their management skills to the test. The three game modes Adventure, Scenarios and Open Sandbox, as well as in-depth customization features, offer countless hours of gameplay. Players will also enjoy a host of enhancements, such as a redesigned and optimized user interface and dozens of other performance improvements
“Rollercoaster Tycoon is one of our most endearing gaming franchises. It has brought together tens of millions of players over the past two and a half decades,” said Wade Rosen, Chairman and CEO of Atari. ” We look forward to sharing this update to the Deluxe version of RollerCoaster Adventures on consoles and PC with our fans.”
- Updated and optimized version of Atari’s best-selling RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures.
- Three game modes for greater variety and replayability: Sandbox, Adventure and Scenarios.
- Relaxed, accessible gameplay and simplified mechanics for all ages.
- Over 80 new rides and attractions, seven types of roller coasters, new customization options and seasonally-themed rides: in all, there are more than 200 rides available.
- Build rides that twist, turn, tilt and whirl with the easy-to-use roller coaster builder.
- Choice of four distinct environments: alpine mountains, desert canyons, tropical jungle and moonscape.
- Console controllers have been completely redesigned and optimized for a smooth, fun experience.
- Customize the park in detail with landscaping options to design pathways and flowerbeds, add bushes, trees, foliage and even water features!
- Players can unleash their inner artist with a full color wheel, allowing them to paint rides, roller coasters, stores and restaurants to stand out or coordinate colors with their park: the choice is theirs.
The RollerCoaster Tycoon franchise was first launched in 1999 by its creator Chris Sawyer, and has since been played by some 100 million people worldwide. The franchise remains hugely popular to this day, and is one of theworld’s best-loved simulation games. Following its versions available on PC, mobile and Nintendo Switch, RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures Deluxe now arrives on PlayStation and Xbox, allowing players to discover the RCT license on consoles
RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures Deluxe is developed by Graphite Lab and Nvizzio Creations and published by Atari. The game will launch on PlayStation 4 and 5, Nintendo Switch and Xbox Series X|S on November 1, 2023, and a physical version lands in retail stores worldwide on November 3. For more information, visit the official website