Kingston FURYkingston Technology Company, Inc., the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., a global leader in memory products and technology solutions, today announced the launch of Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB modules. The Kingston FURY Beast family boasts the first DDR5 module to exceed 10,000 MT/s. This latest addition to the family features enhanced RGB lighting effects thanks to a new heatsink design that provides bright, smooth lighting.
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB memory is the ideal solution for customizing the design of next-generation DDR5 systems. Intel® XMP 3.0 compatible and certified by leading motherboard manufacturers1, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB modules allow users to create with confidence. Using Kingston FURY CTRL2 software, users can choose from a library of predefined patterns and effects. Users can customize soft and vibrant RGB effects to make their system completely unique. In addition, all Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB modules feature Kingston’s patented FURY Infrared Sync Technology, which allows for synchronized lighting effects. Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB memory starts at 4,800 MT/s and features Kingston’s proprietary Plug N Play technology that allows for automatic overclocking without the need to select a profile. On the 5200 MT/s and higher modules, Intel XMP 3.0 profiles are enabled to lock in speed, timings and voltage. Whether the gamer is a beginner or a seasoned veteran, the Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB maximizes the gaming experience. « We are pleased to add the FURY Beast DDR5 RGB to our Kingston FURY memory line, » said Iwona Zalewska, DRAM Business Manager, Kingston EMEA. « Now gamers who want the power of DDR5 and the aesthetics of RGB technology can enjoy both. Plus, with customizable lighting effects, users can truly take control of their gaming experience. » Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB memory is available in single 8GB, 16GB and 32GB modules and 2GB to 64GB kits, with speeds up to 6,000 MT/s. It is backed by a limited lifetime warranty and Kingston’s legendary reliability. For more information, visit kingston.com. Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB Features and Specifications :
- Enhanced lighting with a new heatsink design for brighter, smoother RGB lighting: Play in style by customizing the range of RGB lighting effects using Kingston FURY CTRL2 or the motherboard manufacturer’s software.
- Patented Kingston FURY Infrared Sync Technology™: Vibrant RGB effects light up in harmony using Kingston’s patented infrared sync technology.
- Intel XMP 3.0-Ready and Certified: Pre-optimized timings, speed and voltage for overclocking performance, and save new user-settable profiles with programmable PMIC.
- Certified by the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers1 tested and approved for reference motherboards for safe development.
- Enhanced stability for overclocking: On-chip ECC (ODECC) maintains data integrity to keep performance at its peak while pushing the limits!
- Plug N Play at 4800 MT/s3, 4 kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB will self-overclock to the highest speed allowed by the system BIOS.
- Single – 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Kits of 2 – 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB
- Frequencies: 4800 MT/s, 5200 MT/s, 5600 MT/s, 6000 MT/s
- Latencies: CL38, CL40
- Voltage: 1 .1 V, 1.25 V, 1.35 V
- Operating temperature: 0°C – 85°C
- Dimensions: 133.35 mm x 42.23 mm x 7.11 mm
1 Featured on the Qualified Vendor Lists (QVL) of the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers. 2 Customizable with Kingston FURY CTRL software or motherboard RGB control software. Support for RGB customization with third-party software may vary. 3 Kingston FURYTM Plug N Play memory operates in DDR5 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer’s system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the speed of the system memory faster than the manufacturer’s BIOS allows. Kingston FURY DDR5 Plug N Play products support the XMP 3.0 specification. Therefore, overclocking is also possible by enabling the built-in XMP profile. 4 Learn more about megabits per second – MT/s stands for megabits (millions of transfers) per second and represents the effective data rate (speed) of DDR SDRAM memory in computing. A DDR SDRAM memory module transfers data up and down each clock cycle (1 Hz). Ex : DDR4-3200 (PC4-3200) Clock frequency: 1600MHz Data rate: 3200MT/s Bandwidth: 25,600MB/s (25.6GB/s)