The stakes are high: the might of the champions of Azeroth and the Draconic Flights unite against the primordial Incarnation of Fire, Fyrakka, who is sweeping across the Emerald Dream towards the new World Tree to absorb its power. Guardians of the Dream, Dragonflight ‘s next major update, launches on November 7, just after BlizzCon!
As part of the Guardians of the Dream update, Dragonflight Season 3 will also go live a week later, on November 14. Below is a preview of what will be included
Guardians of the Dream
Available on November 7, after regional maintenance
Its main features are as follows
- NEW ZONE: The Emerald Dream
- New quests, locals to befriend, explorations, public objectives and much more await you in this new ephemeral zone.
- NEW PUBLIC EVENT: Superflowering
- Help Elder Epicime look after the growing World Tree in the Emerald Dream in this multi-level public event with exceptional new rewards.
- NEW RENAME COURSE: Guardians of the Dream
- The Guardians of the Dream offers new reputation rewards and activities to unlock as players progress through this renowned course.
- UPDATES FOR DRAGON FLYING
- Flying enthusiasts will have access to new races, techniques, customizations and glyphs, as well as a new riding drake, the dragon-faë!
Player-characters can also look forward to class tuning and balancing updates, UI and ATH updates and a host of new equipment, mounts and mascots to obtain