Developed by Italian studio Invader Studios and published by Funbox Media Limited, Daymare: 1994 Sandcastle puts the player in the shoes of Special Agent Dalila Reyes, a former government spy now working for H.A.D.E.S. (Hexacore Advanced Extraction and Research Division). Reyes’ mission seems straightforward: to penetrate the most advanced experimental research facility in the United States. But who knows what dangers await..
Daymare: 1994 Sandcastle is a third-person survival horror game, a prequel to the highly acclaimed Daymare: 1998. Players can now experience this new adventure through a physical edition for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4. Xbox Series X and Nintendo Switch versions will be available shortly
- New characters and great returns – take part in the ultra-secret “Sandcastle” mission as Special Agent Dalila Reyes of H.A.D.E.S., and retrace the past of some of Daymare: 1998’s most beloved characters.
- Deadly, terrifying enemies – fight, kill and dismember the enemies that stand in your way. Beware, these enemies are frighteningly intelligent, aggressive and realistic.
- Redesigned interface – D.I.D. is back, but in a completely redesigned form. Manage your inventory, ammunition and health items directly from the new, intuitive game interface.
- Watch out for the scanner – Thanks to the innovative device installed on Reyes’ arm, you can analyze parts of the environment and reveal new puzzles to solve, collect secret documents and detect hidden objects.
- Puzzles integrated into the environment – The solution is often right in front of you! Search for clues and overcome obstacles around you to obtain resources and collectibles.
- Are you sure he’s dead? –Get ready to face some of the toughest, most aggressive enemies you’ve ever encountered – even if you’re sure you’ve killed one, you’ll find that it can return in a completely new form and be even deadlier than before!
- Incredible graphics and total immersion, sound effects and soundtrack – Thanks to the power of the Unreal Engine 4, you’ll enjoy the most terrifying experiences.
- Access the world’s most secret place – Discover all the mysteries hidden in one of the most famous and enigmatic places in history. Which mystery? You’ll have to embark on a mission to find out!
- Back to the 90s… again! –If you enjoyed the nostalgia of Daymare: 1998, then Daymare: 1994 Sandcastle will make you feel like you’re living and playing in a 90s action/horror movie, with familiar references and a terribly authentic atmosphere with a retro flavor.
- Freeze! –This time, you won’t be short of weapons, but get ready to equip yourself with one of the most innovative and powerful weapons ever created: the Frost Grip! WARNING: may contain liquid nitrogen.
- Veteran or novice – Choose the most appropriate difficulty mode according to your combat skills and survival-horror experience. Either way, it’s a great challenge for the faint-hearted.
Daymare: 1994 Sandcastle is now available in physical format on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4. Xbox Series X and Nintendo Switch editions will be available shortly.