astragon Entertainment and the development team at stillalive studios are pleased to announce the official launch date of Tram Simulator Urban Transit. The all-new streetcar simulator will be released on December 5, 2023 on PC via Steam, as well as on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and the Epic Games Store in spring 2024.
About Tram Simulator UrbanTransit
- 6 playable streetcar models with detailed, interactive cockpits
- Over 10 story mode missions
- A vast rail network
- Create your own streetcar lines and timetables
- Interaction between road traffic and streetcars
- Various random events during journeys
- Dedicated streetcar depots
- A driving school for beginners
- Up to 4 players in multiplayer mode
- Scheduled for release on December 5, 2023 for €19.99 on PC via Steam and available for pre-order now
- Dedicated versions on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and the Epic Games Store will be available in spring 2024
- Holders of the Official Tram expansion or Bus Simulator 21 Next Stop Season Pass will automatically receive free access to Tram Simulator Urban Transit on release
- Purchasers of Tram Simulator Urban Transit will receive free access to the Official Tram expansion for Bus Simulator 21 Next Stop (original game required)
Streetcar Simulator Urban Transit offers streetcar enthusiasts the chance to create their own public transport company in the fictional American metropolis of Angel Shores. Not only do players have 6 tramway models to drive, complete with detailed, interactive driver’s cabs, they can also create tramway lines independently, based on the extensive rail network and the many stops scattered around the city, while timetables can be configured as required.
For beginners, the game offers introductory driving missions to learn step-by-step how to operate the streetcars, while explaining in detail the rules to be observed as a streetcar driver in Angel Shores.
Whether in single-player mode, or in multiplayer mode with up to three additional players, developing your own local transport company always offers a wealth of possibilities. As well as being able to define their own routes and travel them with the streetcar of their choice, players can also check passengers’ tickets, and must keep an eye on traffic as well as the many random events that await them.
In addition to the story mode, which features over 10 missions, two other game modes are available. In sandbox mode, players have an unlimited budget, and all streetcars and neighborhoods are unlocked from the start, allowing them to experiment as they see fit. In career mode, all streetcars and districts are also directly accessible, but players will have to manage their start-up capital as best they can while leading their business to success – in other words, with complete freedom and according to their own needs.
Streetcar Simulator Urban Transit will be released on PC via Steam on December 5 for €19.99, and is already available for pre-order. Dedicated versions for PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and the Epic Games Store are planned for spring 2024.
Holders of the Official Tram expansion or Bus Simulator 21 Next Stop Season Pass will automatically receive free access to Tram Simulator Urban Transit upon release. Similarly, purchasers of Tram Simulator Urban Transit will receive free access to the Official Tram extension of Bus Simulator 21 Next Stop (original game required).
More information on wish lists and pre-order options for Tram Simulator Urban Transit can be found here : https://www.tram-simulator.com
Find Tram Simulator Urban Transit on Steam: